Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tips for Google Docs Power Users

Despite my jump to mobility via iPad, iPhone and Cloud services, I haven't been able to take the plunge to Google Docs. It is just my opinion, but it is similar to when the Macintosh first arrived. Although a fantastic and powerful computer, it was hard to work with others because of compatibility. In today's 24 hour work day, things need to be smooth and fast. With the cloud services that are available for mobile computing, I have stuck with Microsoft Office for wordprocessing and spreadsheet documents.

I have found more and more people moving to Google Docs. For those that are diehard fans of Google as I am of Apple, Google Docs is right up your alley. I think Google Docs has a lot of potential, just not a whole lot of people utilizing it yet. For those of you who do utilize Google Docs, here are 20 Power Tips.

Google Docs Secrets: 20 Power Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget