Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

iWork from the Cloud

This week I spend many hours in airports and on planes due to mechanical issues and weather issues in the upper Midwest. So, I thought I would catch up on my magazines. While reading the February issue of the popular British mag MacUser(on my iPad) I came across this article. The article describes how to use iWork.com, DropDav, a Mac and an iPad to sync wirelessly iWork docs and presentations.

I had seen the "Copy from WebDav" option in the iPad app versions of Numbers, Pages, and Keynote, but didn't really know what it was or how to use it. Now, after reading this article I know the whats and hows of using DropDav and a free DropBox account to sync my iWork docs, spreadsheets and presentations to my iPad. The lights goes on in head.

This is a really great way to keep my iWork life in sync with my iPad. Since I tend to like iWork better then MS Office this was a nice little find while swearing under my breath at my airlines for all the delays.

Take a moment to check out the article, it my be freeing.

Page 80 of MacUser
(Article from MacUser and writer Tom Gorham)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget