Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

@iTurfapps


Yes, I have officially launched an iTurf Apps Twitter account (@iturfapps). I am still working on fine tuning exactly what will be provided by this twitter account. I will be personally tweeting from this account, but the majority of the tweets will be from some of the top technology bloggers discussing everything from new apps, new hardware/software to the tech rumor mill. Not all of the information will be about turf tech, but I can ensure you, most of the information can be integrated into both your professional and personal lives.

Bob and I continue to receive emails, tweets and other connections from people at the GIS show in Orlando. This is very exciting and we are glad to help everyone. We are working on a few upgrades to the blog and hopefully will have them live shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget