Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Great new Camera Connection Kit for iPad

One of my biggest issues, because I haven't found one I liked yet, was being able to quickly upload photos from my Nikon camera to my iPad. I do a lot from my iPad and don't like having to upload my photos to iPhoto on my MBP and then sync with itunes, just takes too long. Well M.I.C Gadget store has released a FANTASTIC camera connection kit. It is a 3-1 connection kit allowing several ways to upload your camera photos to your iPad without all the syncing to itunes. Users have the ability to now do one of three things:

- connect camera directly through USB

- Utilize the SD card slot

- Now connect a Micro SD card.

This a great tool available for $29.99 at the M.I.C. Gadget Store

Read the full review from TUAW Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget