Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Google Voice updated for use on iPad

I was hesitant to start a google voice account, but bit the bullet a few weeks ago. I must admit, it is nice having the ability to have a "second line" on my phone without jailbreaking or spending a fortune on monthly fees. Now I can have google voice on my iPad.

This would have been handy a few weeks ago, while traveling. I was staying in a very old stone and mortar hotel that unless you had your hand pressed against the window with your phone, you got zero reception. With google voice, all you need is an internet connection or your standard 3G service, but in my case I didn't have the latter. I could have saved straddling the furnace and used my ipad to phone home.

Check out Google voice for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget