Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

AirPlay for everyone

So yesterday I ventured over to my in-laws with the family. I decided to bring over a few gadgets I have been asked to demo and blog about, one is the Airport Express from Apple. Great device! I had one previously, long before iPhone and Airplay.

My father in law is much Iike myself, Mr. gadgets. We decided to try the Airport Express on his theater system. His system can stream to several areas of the house.


The photo is my 4 year old with my iPad playing Xmas DJ with Airplay. He had a blast! Not only were we streaming music from my iPad, but used Apple Remote to stream music from my father in laws iTunes library on his iMac. We also were able to listen to narrated books over airplay. The kids loved Twas The Night Before Christmas. My son also watched Charlie Brown Xmas on the iPad, theater surround sound and all, thanks to Airplay. I can't wait to get an Apple TV!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget