Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let's talk turf tech!

Well here we go again! I got the itch to begin another blog after watching a couple Apple specials on CNBC. Two great programs, "Welcome to Macintosh" and "MacHEADS". I have always been pro Mac, used a Macintosh since the Apple IIe was released. Since Apple has expanded into the realm of music players and phones, my addiction has followed.

When the iPhone first arrived in June of 2007, it took me a year, mostly because my contract with Verizon, to get one. I was hooked! Initially the iPhone wasn't the greatest business phone. It was good for email and web, but limited in it's email capabilities. The release of 2.0 and most recently 3.0 update has made the iPhone a must for any business person.

Since entering the blogosphere in early spring of this past year, I found it easy to blog. My first blog greensuper.blogspot.com was developed to communicate to members regarding happenings at Hartefeld National. 8 months later, my experience and exposure has allowed me to blog on so much more. I was extremely lucky to have the privileged of being featured in Golf Course Industry Magazines October Issue - Mobile Mileage. This article featured all the uses of a mobile device, mostly iPhone in the daily grind of being a Golf Course Superintendent.

Not wanting to stray from my objectives in my other blog, I developed this blog to allow me to blog on all things iPhone and other tech related ideas that will help any turfgrass manager. From the golf course, ball field or just a home lawn junkie. Feel free to follow both blogs and share your experiences, thoughts and ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget