Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

HP ePrint Printers

I picked up one of the new HP ePrint machines yesterday. They allow you to wirelessly print from anywhere in the world that you have an Internet connection.

http://h30495.www3.hp.com/

Maybe you have forms or documents you frequently print? Just transfer(wireless by the way) them and store to HP's iPrint app(free in the App store) on you iPhone or iPad and print away.

The printer has it's own unique email address, so you can email PDF, text documents and photos to the printer.

You can also scan items wirelessly to the iPrint app as well.

This printer might just get me to the point of only bringing my iPad to work. I don't think I have logged into my work pc in about 4-5 days. My iPhone and iPad do just fine.

- Posted from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget