Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

GCSAA TV

Well today things started getting interesting in San Diego for the GIS Show. This morning I headed over to the convention center to get the rest of my credentials. I was met by Leslie Renzlemen and her staff and was given a tour of the Test Drive Technology Lab. We sat for lunch and discussed some great new technology ideas for GCSAA and Superintendents. For those of you who haven't taken the leap into some of the technology that is available to us, you need to!! Although, I would have to assume if you are reading this, you already have. Lunch was fantastic and the conversation was great.

After lunch we headed off to the GCSAA media area to film my short clip for GCSAA TV.. I was filmed discussing the great iPhone apps I use as a Superintendent. The clip will be posted tomorrow, I look forward to seeing it. I will have some photos and videos from the Test Drive Technology Lab on Thursday and post on here.

Come back for more information into my trip to GIS or follow me on twitter @greensuper. I am posting quite often on twitter as to happenings in San Diego.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget